Our typical schedule is below. Please note: These times are subject to change and vary on holidays, so please check our Facebook page and/or member email communication for the latest updates.
- Mornings: Mon – Fri: 5:30, 6:30 and 8:30 a.m.
- Afternoons: Mon – Fri: 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
- Morning: 9:00 a.m. *FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC*
CF-PPG Fit Happens Classes
Our Fit Happens class is a slight twist on our traditional CrossFit programming with a cardio-focused class incorporating strength training at light to moderate loads and high intensity functional movements. Anyone is welcome and no foundations or CrossFit experience is required to start. The first three classes are free for new members and drop-ins are welcome. All current PPG members are welcome to attend this class.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 11:30 a.m.
Our full schedule is shown below. To register in advance for a class, our athletes may register via the Wodify app on smartphones and tablets or via the Wodify login on the right side of this page.
For any guests or others not on Wodify, see the Drop-in Policy below and please contact us at least 12 hours in advance to register (as classes may be canceled if there are no registrations).
Ready to get in the best shape of your life? If you’re ready to commit to us, we’re ready to commit to you.
It’s critically important to learn the foundational movements to be successful in an intense workout program. We prescribe to the philosophy of M.C.I. (Mechanics, Consistency, and then and only then, Intensity). This means you will learn the mechanics, then perform them with consistency and then apply intensity. This allows you to stay safe and improve your skills on the path to getting in the best shape of your life.
The best method we’ve found for learning the foundational movements is with personal 1-on-1 coaching (or a very small group if you start with others). Our Foundational Sessions are a series of sessions designed for those new to CrossFit (those with prior experience who may wish to by-pass some or all of the Foundational Sessions may book a Skill Evaluation). These Foundational Sessions get you ready for the group CrossFit class sessions. The investment for your personalized Foundational Session package will be discussed on your initial introductory phone call.
*The Foundational Sessions or passing the Skills Evaluation is required before joining as a group class member.
Month to Month
$185 per month
Military, Law enforcement, Teacher, Student Discount
$165 per month
Drop-in Policy & Rates
- If you have been actively participating at a CrossFit affiliate, we welcome you to drop in. (If you have been ‘CrossFitting on your own,’ you will need to have completed CrossFit Level 1 Training.) Drop-ins will need to follow our programming. Please arrive a few minutes early as you will need to sign our wavier upon arrival.
- Drop-in rates are as follows:
- 1st visit = $15 or buy a t-shirt (if available) for $25 and your drop-in is covered.
- 2nd and 3rd visit = $10 each.
- Any additional visits that week are free.
Any drop-ins staying longer than a week, contact us for custom rates.
- Please call us or contact us to let us know when you are planning to drop-in so we can plan accordingly or let you know if there are any last minute scheduling changes.
- Once we know you are coming, please take the time to complete the waiver in advance, so you can skip the lines at the kiosk when you come into the gym. Click here to access our Online Portal and choose the option that applies to you to complete waiver in advance. Thank you.